Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

I let the kids put the lights on the tree this year. It was their first time.



They also did most of the ornament hanging. Most of our ornaments are candy canes, a few handmades from prim friends, and a lot of handmades by Anabelle. We do miss all the ornaments we have stored in Colorado. But we'll get to see them next Christmas!



Life has been very... crazy, sad, and stressful this month, more than usual. On the bright side, our family is okay! We'll get through this, thank you Jesus. :)


P.S. My PIFs to Canada and Finland went out earlier this month.
I hope they get to their destinations before the New Year.
I am still working on one.
Yes, I am disappointed in myself. ;)

6 comments:

Christine said...

The kids did a first class decorating job as the tree looks fantastic!
Merry Christmas!

Farmhouse prims said...

The kids did an awesome job, Merry Christmas to you and your family. hugs, Lecia

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sorry life has been stressful. I know it's hard to believe in the middle of it all but it will pass and tomorrow is a new day..Big Hug for you♡♡♡ The kids did great with the tree. Thank you for the lovely card it brighten my day. Merry Christmas!~♥Amy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Merry Christmas!
Blessings
Robin

The kids did an Awesome job making it Merry & Bright!!!

Barb said...

It all looks beautiful! Best to you in the New Year!
Enjoy,
Barb

Randa said...

Merry Christmas dearie! (late lol)
The tree looked loverly! The kids did a great job!