Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Longing for Autumn



I've put out some of my pumpkins and other fall decorations. There isn't a lot since our stuff is still so far away, but I love the things I do have here! Thanks in part to my two swap partners, last year and this year.

Autumn is my favorite, but we don't have much "fall" in my neck of the woods, so it's nice to have some pumpkins and other fun stuff lounging about to remind me it is really autumn! :)

Today is my son's 15th birthday! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so quickly. My daughter also recently turned 11! She has grown up so much in the 2 years we've been living here in CA. I wish I could slow down time sometimes!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet fall decorations! Happy birthday to your son!

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your fall decor!!! Wishing your children both a Happy Birthday, they just grow up too fast. hugs, Lecia

Danice said...

All great autumn gifts. You both sent some really nice items :)

Angie Berry ~ A Vintage Journey said...

It's finally starting to feel like fall around here. I love it, it's my favorite time of the year! Our trees are just starting to change color too, so pretty.

Such a cute crow on a pumpkin, love that! Your swap goodies are awesome too! Becky is a sweet gal and sent you some wonderful fall things. I really need to join another swap sometime soon. They are so fun.

I think I've finally got all my social media switched over to my new name, such a headache =/ Now working on getting my new blog up and going. Happy Fall!!