Saturday, September 19, 2015

Harvest Swap 2015

For this year's Harvest Swap, I was paired with Becky from Ginger Creme Hollow! Visit her blog post here to see what I sent her!

She sent me lots of wonderful goodies!!



Prim Notepad.
Some fall leaves.
2 pumpkin pie wax tarts.
Package of cinnamon wax crows.
Sweet scarecrow. (made by Becky)
Fall magnets that Becky's neighbor made.
Autumn Blessings pillow. (made by Becky)
Trick or treat kitty ornament. (made by Becky)
2 recipes and some crow recipe cards made by her daughter.
Jack o lantern box with a tea light battery candle. (painted by Becky)
Package of fixins with putkas, rosehips, a crow (made by Becky), clothespins and spools dressed in fabric.

(I hope I didn't forget anything?!)

I did take a picture of the magnets on my fridge, as well as what I sent Becky, but I apparently deleted the folder with those pictures in it. :( I am so sad to lose some pictures!! I thought I transferred them to my hard drive, but they aren't on there either. There were some family pics in that folder too so I am bummed. I will retake the magnet pic tomorrow and add it to this post. They are cute!

ETA: aren't they cute!?


Thank you to Amy for hosting these fun swaps!

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

What wonderful autumn gifts, you are very lucky indeed.

Farmhouse prims said...

Wonderful swap goodies, I love it all! hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love the swaps, great bunch of goodies there.Blessings Francine.

Cyn said...

Love it! What great things.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wonderful Swap goodies,

Connie said...

Wow! You hit the jack pot, what fun and wonderful goodies :)
Have a fun week!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Christine said...

What a treasure trove of fall goodness! Lucky you! They will look great around your home!