Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Everyday Life

We have a much loved dog. Every day he is hugged, squeezed, laid upon, chased around, etc, etc, etc! Nothing bothers him; he is the best playmate and cuddler. And as I'm sure I've mentioned many times before, he's my shadow.



He loves going into the courtyard to roll around the grass.



Anabelle and Justin love playing with him.



And hugging him.



We picked dandelions for our salve.



Hubby vacuumed the pool after work.



Our sweet Bailey Buckaroo always wants to be where we are.



Anabelle and I played toss with Justin's basketball. The basketball is a bit hard so our next purchase will be a dodge ball.



We had lots of fun tossing, bouncing, and rolling the ball after school work. We played until daddy called us in for dinner.



2 comments:

Terry said...

Is the dog a pyrenese? They make great companions.

Randa said...

I swear I commented on this the other day!!!
now I can't remember what I said about dandelions. I'm sure it was witty, wise, and full of goodness. Snort. ;)