Friday, January 2, 2015

Pay It Forward 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



I would love it if FIVE of you out there would sign up for my Pay It Forward (PIF) for 2015!

I will send you something handmade in the mail sometime during the year. It will be a surprise, and I will not tell you when it is coming!

First, leave a comment on this post. Then email me your mailing address.

My email is in the sidebar, it's the little brown square with a crow that says Email. (I use an encrypted code that keeps spam-bots from using that link to email me.)

After five people leave a comment & email me, I will close the comments.

Don't be shy! Please sign up!

I know that I have blog friends in other countries, and yes, you can sign up too!

You can copy me (feel free to change the amount you want to do) and post to your blog or facebook, OR go out and spread some kindness in your community! Just pay it forward somehow during the year, go out of your way to make someone else's day a little bit brighter!

I pray your 2015 is blessed!!



ETA:

Signed up!

1. Francine
2. Randa
3. Jaana
4.
5.

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

So sweet of you... Thank you, Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

Jessica, what a wonderful idea! Hugs, Lecia

Randa said...

I didn't do this last year, but this year I decided I needed to do new things. So sign me up buttercup. ;) I will post about it later this week.

<3 ya toots! ;)

Jaana said...

Hi Jessica, I thought I would like to finally do this in this year, so sign me up if there is still room. :)

The Country Nest said...

Jessica,
What a sweet thing to do. I have paid for the car behind me in the drive thru...love the happy wave I get! Happy New Year.