Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas Swap 2014

My partner for the Merry Christmas Swap was Allison from Sew Many Girls!

Allison sent lots of wonderful gifts my way. The kids and I have had fun decorating the house and Christmas tree with our new treasures!

There is a Snowman, a Santa, a snowy jar with a tea light inside, a star candle mat, a little wood basket filled with greenery, a candle ring with lots of cute stars, and eight ornaments!



A close up of the ornaments:



Thank you Allison for all of these sweet goodies, I am truly blessed to receive such kindness!

**********

This is what I sent Allison:

Gingerbread sifter arrangement, stump doll, 2 cross stitch ornament pillows, kitchen towel, 2 old cookie cutters, caramel coffee cake candle, super soft cozy socks, some candy canes (all different flavors), an assortment of tea bags, and a box of sweets.


I just LOVE these old Santa and candy cane cutters!


I really enjoyed making things for Allison and picking out some goodies while out Christmas shopping!

Thank you to Amy for hosting the swaps!


3 comments:

Christine said...

Simply sweet and lovely! I love the Santa and the wee tree ornies are precious! Have a wonderful Christmas Jessica and thanks for all your kind comments on my posts!
God bless!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the candle bag for the tree. Great goodies from both sides. Warm Blessings!~Amy

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wonderful goodies from Allison!
Happy New Year!

Sandi