Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Tree and More



Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I pray for all of you that today and tomorrow are blessed with goodness and love!

Now onto the sharing of our Christmas tree, ornaments, random house pics, and kids... pic heavy!



Thank you to all the crafty ladies whose ornaments hang on my tree! You made this year's tree even more beautiful than last year's tree.





Ornie from Amy at Bumblebee Lane.


Ornie from Tammy at Twin Creek Primitives


Ornie from Cyn at Cynzplace


Ornie from Allison at Sew Many Girls


Top of the tree with ornies by me.


Whipped up this ornie from an empty wood spool wrapped in fabric, green jute, and jingle bell.


My other stump doll.


Another ornament Allison sent me.


From Allison.


From Allison in the ornament swap.


Ornies from Sandi at the Primitive Skate and one made by Allison.


Another one from Allison.


One by me.


One of the two bells from Allison.


Last year's salt dough tree by my daughter Anabelle, and a snowman by me.


A dark pic, but this mitten in green I made many, many, many years ago with plastic canvas.


Not handmade, but isn't it cute! Could easily be handmade with mini spools.


Tree ornie from Allison.


On top of the piano.

-
Star candle mat from Allison.


Some of the things Allison sent me in the entryway.


Outside at the front door.


The gates on the driveway.


Back inside again...

A little wood sled in the acorn bowl.


Anabelle's pinecones that she finds on walks.


With kids, you have to have some fun mixed in with momma's country/prim decor. ;)


A cross stitch I made my grams, long before I had kids.


My sweety pie Bailey always at my feet.




And lasty, some pics from my brother-in-law's church event.










4 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! ~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Warm Christmas Wishes to you and yours. Looks lovely,Francine.

Christine said...

Beautiful tree decorations and all the more special from sweet blog friends!
Have a wonderful Christmas, Jessica!

Jaana said...

I love love love seeing how people decorate for Christmas! Your tree looks very festive and it's so neat that you've got so many ornaments hanging on it made by your friends. Also love those pompom string, that could be something even I would manage to do. LOL

Hi kids and Bailey!