Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Harvest Swap

I got my swap package today!



All of these wonderful goodies came from Cindi at Cindi's Country Corner.



I've already decorated with everything!
The towel is hanging in the kitchen.



The candy corn and pillow tuck found a home in the big wood bowl by the front door.



The cute wood pumpkins are sitting atop the piano.



The scarecrow plate is sitting on my Gram's old sewing machine.



Anabelle and I have even started using one of the pumpkin pie candles she sent! It smells yummy!

Thank you Cindi for all of the goodies you sent!

This is what I sent to Cindi: The caramel corn candle, wood sign, and bottle brush tree were from a local shop. I stitched all three of the pillow tucks and the coffee cozy. I also made the two pumpkins. The pumpkin soap is from The Farmer's Attic Etsy shop. And the mini grungy pumpkin ditty bag with sweet annie is from another Etsy shop, but the shop is closed now.



Thank you Amy at Bumblebee Lane for hosting the swap!

5 comments:

Cindi said...

I am so glad you liked everything! I did a post about your things also!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Christine said...

You girls are so blessed to swap and enjoy wonderful goodies! I love the candy corn and pumpkins.
So much fun to decorate with everything.
The cross stitched pieces you gave Cindi were really pretty!
Blessings
Christine

Farmhouse prims said...

Love all of your swap goodies, you will have fun decorating. Cindi sure spoiled you. hugs, Lecia

Danice said...

All great Swap items. So pretty. I also saw what you sent to Cindi, and all of those items are beautiful as well :)

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love all your wonderful swap goodies from sweet Cindi. Blessings Francine.