Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Decorating

I made this big pumpkin. Hubby calls it the heirloom pumpkin.



I took some time to re-arrange and decorate. The leaves I made from muslin, paint, coffee and cinnamon.







__________

I love how much the alyssum has filled out this pot. It makes me happy when I see it!



Our sweet pupparoo has an ear hematoma. He's got a date with the vet next Wednesday to get it drained. He's done well wearing this collar, thought for sure he'd keep pulling it off! He'll have to wear it for three weeks after his surgery. I think he likes it when he sleeps because it acts like a little pillow under his head. hehe.



5 comments:

Christine said...

What a gorgeous velvet pumpkin! I've never made one as big!
Love all your fall decorating! Aren't the colors just wonderful!
Best wishes
Christine

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love that velvet pumpkin, great job. Also your Fall decorating touches are wonderful. Sweet fur baby, Blessings Francine.

Holly said...

Love your pumpkin! Great job. All of your decorating looks great! Hope your pup feels better soon!

Farmhouse prims said...

Jessica, your pumpkin is awesome, love your fall decor. I hope your little furbaby is doing better. hugs, Lecia

Allison said...

Your pumpkin does look like a heirloom! I love your leaves.