Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shopping and Such

Gary and I went back to the shops at the Orange circle. Anabelle wanted some candles, and I wanted some sifters to make something with. I also found some neat cookie cutters, a crow pie vent, and a little wooden tray.



I love the crow vent! I dressed him up with a scrap of harvest colored fabric.



__________


I did a little bit of front door decorating. We don't have much to decorate with so it's a bit sparse. (I'd love to be able to hang a tall wooden pumpkin on the painted brick wall there.)



Bailey taking another cool nap.



__________


Anabelle harvested some yummy orange bell peppers and chives for lunch!





2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Looking Fall Tastic. Love the front door with all the pumpkins.Blessings Francine.

Holly said...

Looks great! I bet those peppers were so yummy! Happy fall!