Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We've been learning about this day's history for the last week. Our favorite part is that St. Patrick used the shamrock to teach the Holy Trinity.

I initially started this shamrock for Anabelle to hand sew. She ended up not having time, so I completed it for her.



And this was the extend of my St. Paddy decorating...



The kids also cut out green paper clovers and decorated the walls.

This is for all of you wishing for spring to hurry up! I don't know what this plant is, but it smells nice and is a common ground cover out here.



Clovers are like a weed in some areas of Gram's yard. I tried giving some to our rabbit Clover, but she doesn't seem to like them! Wish we had chickens so they could eat them because I hate pulling them out, but we need the room to plant veggies!



I hope you're wearing green, and if you're not, consider yourself *pinched*. Have fun today!


(Anabelle made Leprechaun hats!)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the shamrock and you taught me something! I did not know the fact about the trinity. Interesting. Tell Annabelle great job on the hats. Hope you've had a happy day.