Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stitching

Just finished up this little black cat with a heart. Not sure what I am going to finish it as, probably an ornament style of some kind. The pattern is from Happiness is Cross Stitching.



I wasn't able to post these next two finishes until now because I wasn't able to mail them out until the week before Christmas! Both ladies received theirs so I can share what I made for my two PIF recipients.

I chose this pattern to make for Holly. It is one of my favorites! The pattern came from Feathers in the Nest.



This is the one I made for Tammy. I started it before we came to CA and thankfully it made it's way out here so I could finish it. The pattern is from Gazette94.



I have not stitched these for myself yet, but I want to!

4 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

They are beautiful Jessica! I especially love the houses! You do such a great job with your cross stitching, I love to see your finished pieces.

I want you to know that I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Christmas card. It seriously brought tears to my eyes that even though I've been gone from blogland, I am still remembered!! After seeing the card, my daughter asked what was wrong, why did that make me cry?! Lol! She just didn't understand how much it meant to me. So THANK YOU!!!

Randa said...

I love the how great thou art one!

Varla Lee said...

Wow!! How lovely are this primitives?? A big hug ^_^

Blackberry Lane said...

Thanks for your visit! I loved to cross stitch when I was younger. These works of HEART are precious! I have a black cat, Magic, that looks like the first photo!