Sunday, June 30, 2013

Moving & Prayers Needed


We have to move out of our rental house. Today is supposed to be our last day, however we need a couple more days to finish up. Most everything we own is in storage now. Thanks to some wonderful friends for all their help, it was a big chore.

Nutmeg went to a new home with a friend and her two kids. It was sad to let her go, lots of tears have been shed. Nutmeg just turned 3 yrs old and will be easier to transition into a new home than our other pets. (I hope!)

We do not have a new place to live yet. So I guess we are homeless. My husband has been trying to get us into an apartment but hasn't had any luck yet. There are currently no homes for rent that fit our family. A couple of neighbors have offered to let us stay a few days if we need to.

The kids and I are going to California for awhile. Please pray for my Grandma, she is not doing well, we are going out to see her. Gary is staying here to work and try to find us a place to live. We'll be boarding our dog and cats, and hoping a friend can take care of our rabbit and lone fish.

Please pray for our family, it's been an extremely rough couple of weeks, and we need a roof over heads.

3 comments:

Randa said...

I was hoping to hear something from you! We've been praying. I'm really glad you are getting out to see your grandma! I know you've been worried about her! Keep me updated when you can dearie! Have a sae trip out there, and don't worry. It's going to all work out! God has a plan for this! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Job 16:5 ~ But my mouth would encourage you; comfort from my lips would bring you relief.


Isaiah 40:31 ~ But those who hope in the Lord, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh girl, I had no idea. No wonder you have been on my mind. I will definitely be praying for you all, I hope things are looking up.

Laura Lane said...

Father God, since Jessica hasn't written on her blog yet, she may still be in need. I pray that you will give her and her family the perfect home for them right now. Father, help them with the transition and please meet their every need, physically, financially, relationally, and spiritually. I ask it in Jesus' Name.
Amen

By the way, Jessica, I found you from an old comment on a post I wrote two years ago about wondering the name of Nak*d Ladies flowers.

I do hope you're settled in and writing again soon. Drop me a note or stop by my blog and comment sometime. I'd love to get in touch again.

Blessings,
Laura
Harvest Lane Cottage