Friday, January 4, 2013

PIF 2013 ~ Come sign up!



Pay It Forward ~ a fun thing to do during the year to spread some love to another. Also a great way to be in mind of someone, to think about them and something they would love to receive. I love giving. Bringing a smile and some happiness to a friend always warms my heart!

If you would like to join in, here's how it works.

The first 5 people to comment on this post will be signed up to receive a gift from me sometime during the year. I won't tell you when, I won't tell you what it will be. It's a surprise! (I will email you for your address. Please do not post it in the comments for your privacy.)

I am not putting a mailing restriction on my PIF. Canada, UK, etc are not left out.

Those 5 people must also make the same offer on their blog and follow through with the giving. You don't have to send anything big or expensive. I suggest sending something you think the person would love. :)

Many other bloggers are doing this in the prim community. I signed up with Three Small Fry Primitives!


And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
Luke 6:31

2 comments:

Holly said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I did this on my FB page and thought about doing it on my blog as well. Think I will! :)

threesmallfry primitives said...

I thought I would come join you pay it forward, this is going to be so much fun