Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Little Miss Fashionista

She prefers to dress herself. Which is fine by me, she has oodles of clothes thanks to friends with normal sized children. My little Pudding is a bit petite for her age. :)

The other morning, she put on her favorite purple dress. Her favorite new (thrifted) jeans, and her favorite new red shoes (thrifted) and declared it the best outfit ever!

So she insisted on having her picture taken... and several more after that. She's a ham for the camera! I finally had to say that was enough pictures. LOL.











Blessed to have lots of nice hand me downs and thrifted clothes for my Princess!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Love it! She has her own style! She and Darbee Rae would have a great time together.

Randa said...

Awww! She looks adorable!